Do you ever regret anything you’ve ever done? I wonder if Hannah regrets the choice she
made about ending her life. Did she
really have that many things not going the way she had wanted them to? Was it really worth taking that risk? She was just fifteen years old. Why did she end her life so early on? Hasn’t she always wanted to grow up, graduate
from high school, go to college, get married, and live the life of her dreams?
I would definitely recommend Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay
Asher! This story has a great plot line
that will keep you on your toes. When
reading this book you will never want to put it down. You are always wondering what is going to happen
next. You are always wondering when Clay’s
name is going to appear on the tapes.
You want to keep reading and figure out the reasons as to what caused
Hannah to commit suicide.
This book is great because the story is told from many characters
point of views. You can understand what
Clay is feeling while reading the tapes and thinking about Hannah. Also, you can really feel what Hannah is
going through by listening to the tapes she has left behind. You can very well understand how Hannah is
feeling and why she did really not want to continue her life. With the description and detail the author,
Jay Asher has used the story is vividly repainted in your mind. You, the reader feel like you are living the
life of Clay Jenson. Feeling regret
while listening to the tapes, wishing there was some way you could have saved
the girl of your dreams.
You should read this book is you want know why Hannah ended her life so soon. This book would be great for anyone who likes to question decisions others have made. I would recommend this book to people who don’t really make good decisions and don’t really enjoy life. This book would be a great learning experience in which you could learn from other people’s mistakes. I would recommend this book for girls because it has a lot of drama. If you like stories that are a little depressing this would be the book for you!


This book sounds great! I think I would really like how it is written based on your review!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a well-written book. Based off of your review I think that I will read it. It sounds really good!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of this book before, but I read this summary and it sounds really great!
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds really depressing but but it sounds like a interesting book i kind of want to read it to know why HAnnah killed herself.
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds very interesting and I also wonder why Hannah killed herself
ReplyDeleteI've never read this book, but it sounds really good. I'm going to add this to my goodreads list.
ReplyDelete