Well lately I have been overwhelmed. So much stress. So much work.
Not enough time. I haven’t had
enough time to read in a while therefor I have nothing to write about. I’m not going to write about the book I’m
reading because I haven’t read anything new.
Who wants to read the same things over again? Probably not you, and anyways it’s a waste of
my time to retype it. So, excuse me
while I try to entertain you in the next 3 paragraphs. Or however long our blogs are supposed to
be.
Well we only have 24 days of school left. My brain is to a point where it doesn’t really
want to function anymore. Just like the
last day of school. No thinking ever
really goes on during the day of June 4th. So many things are running through my head
and I just can’t seem to stay focused. I
think I am more focused on the fact in less than a month I’m going to be laying
out poolside drinking lemonade. For some
reason the focus is no longer there. Like
when you’re having a conversation with someone then you get a notification on
your phone. Now you are no longer
interested in what the person is saying.
You are interested in what is on your phone. This is how my brain is functioning right
now. Wait more like not
functioning. Written especially for you
readers, because I know you all have been dying to learn what is going on
inside of Lauren Dalton’s brain. But,
with 24 days left of school I bet you are feeling the same way.

No comments:
Post a Comment